Onguma Game Reserve consists of 34 000 hectares on the Eastern Border of the Etosha National Park. The Reserve boasts 5 stunning lodges and offers not only guided game drive activities into the Etosha National Park but also guides walks and Rhino research drives on the private Reserve.
Onguma Game Reserve boasts over thirty different animal species consisting of plains game including kudu, giraffe, eland, oryx, hartebeest, zebra, impala to name a few as well as predators such as lion, cheetah and leopard. The latest addition to the to Onguma Game Reserve is a family of black rhinos!
Wildlife is not all there is on offer at Onguma Game Reserve. There are more than 300 bird species and during the Namibian summer months the reserve becomes a bird-watcher's paradise with thousands of species migrating to the wetlands created by the seasonal rains.
Accommodation consists of:
• Camping sites for those who really want to get close to nature.
• Bush Camp for the modest traveller, with bungalows and rooms, perfect for the family.
• Tented Camp for the more exclusive safari experience, in exquisitely styled tent.
• Tree Top Camp for an intimate wildlife experience.
• The Fort for breathtaking sunsets over Etosha Pan.
• Etosha Aoba for a traditional Colonial bush lodge experience.
Guests can enjoy game drives on Onguma Game Reserve as well as nature drives into Etosha National Park. Waterholes in and around Etosha ensure fantastic photographic opportunities and the thrill of seeing some of the largest mammals in the world. In addition to easy driving access to the reserve, a private airstrip makes flight access easy and convenient.
Tel: +264 81 1228 703 | +264 81 3836 153
Email address: email@example.com