We have changed the names of our rooms at Mowani Mountain Lodge for 2017.
- Superior View Rooms (room 1,2,3,4) have the most superior view - breathtaking in fact!
- View Rooms (room 5,6,7) have an elevated view over the valley, not quite as good, but still exceptional.
- Standard View Rooms (room 8,9,10, 11 and 12) look into boulders and are lower down in the valley.
- Luxury Room is back. We have built a wall separating it from the boma area, adding privacy. One double-bedded, thatched room with partly canvas walls, air-conditioning, en-suite facilities and a mini bar (drinks excluded). The room is west facing with its own private deck overlooking the valley. It is situated close to the lodge and is ideal for guests who are not too mobile.
- Mini Suite: A luxury, thatched suite with a lounge equipped with air-conditioning, a satellite television, a double room with en-suite bathroom, a laundry service and minibar (drinks included). This suite is cocooned in the rocks with granite boulder views. Special long-stay offer available for stays of 4 nights or more!
- Mountain Suite: A luxury thatched suite with spectacular wrap-around views. The lounge is equipped with air-conditioning, a satellite television and CD music centre, private dining and bar facilities, a double room with en-suite bathroom as well as a bush bath and shower with a view and minibar (drinks included).Special long-stay offer available for stays of 4 nights or more!
- & 7 Campsites with private ablution facilities.
Activities offered include Elephant / Nature Drive (+- 4 to 6 hours in the morning), Twyfelfontein, Burnt Mountain and Organ Pipes Excursion (+- 2 hours in the afternoon).
Designed to creatively embrace the granite boulders, the camp embodies its Swahili meaning as it "blesses" the mind, body and soul of every traveler that makes the journey. Taking advantage of the nearby Aba Huab River and all consuming expansive landscape, Kipwe offers a refreshing perspective on
traditional safari life.
The camp is nestled in the boulders, facing out onto superb scenery. Incorporating boulders, small red basalt rocks and mopane branches, it has a natural organic feel. The 9 rooms + 1 suite are round in shape, with large outside decks to admire the view. The outside, partially open bathrooms adjoining the bedrooms have boulder, cement and rock walls, and roofs of rough mopane branches. Hot water is supplied by wood-burning 'donkey' boilers.
Activities offered include Elephant / Nature Drive (+- 4 to 6 hours in the morning) and Twyfelfontein, Burnt Mountain and Organ Pipes Excursion (+- 2 hours in the afternoon).
For bookings, contact us
Tel: +264 81 1228 703 | +264 81 3836 153
Email address: email@example.com